We strive to deliver more than a product.
We strive to deliver an experience…….
One we hope you will remember!
Commercial & Residential Carpeting Services
Having carpet in your home or business can have many benefits:
- Having carpet can provide cushion and flexibility underfoot. It provides shock absorption and is easier on the body when standing or walking for longer periods of time.
- Having carpet can be much more cost effective than hardwood floors. Carpet can be installed over a variety of subfloors eliminating concerns for subfloor requirements.
- Having carpet can provide noise reduction. Sound can carry in a non-carpeted space.
- Carpet can provide a softer landing surface if there was a slip or fall. Whether you have younger or older visitors or family members carpet will help increase their overall safety and aid in fall prevention.
- Carpet in your home or business can give your space a different feel. From casual and comfortable to elegant and luxurious carpet can complete your space.
- Hardwood can enhance the look of any business or home. They can even make a space look bigger.
- Hardwood can be swept, vacuumed, or steam-cleaned to remove any dirt or debris. This makes them easier to clean than carpeted floors.
- Hardwood can last for decades when taken care of properly. It’s a type of flooring that is durable.
- Add value to your home with hardwood floors. Most of the time, homebuyers are looking to purchase a home with hardwood floors over carpet.
- Hardwood floors can help to improve your indoor air quality. Wood floors are often a must for allergy sufferers because they do not trap dust, animal dander, pollen, or other common allergens.
- Hardwood floors can also help with long-term costs. With how easy they are to clean and how durable they are you will spend less in any cleaning or repair costs. These long-lasting qualities make them a cost-effective option.
- Vinyl flooring is very durable. It’s great for homes or businesses that will have heavy foot traffic.
- Vinyl is comfortable to walk and stand on.
- Vinyl can also reduce noise, which can be important for quiet offices or homeowners with kids or pets.
- Vinyl flooring comes in a broad range of colors and patterns to match every decor, including a variety of lifelike wood grains.
- LVT is an affordable alternative to other flooring products.
- LVT can handle heavy foot traffic and can last 25-30 years.
- LVT is water resistant and great for bathrooms or kitchens.
- LVT provides warmth and cushioned feel underfoot.
- LVT provides warmth and has a cushioned feel for feet. It is also quieter to walk on.
- LVT is easier to clean, being hard wearing and protected, you can afford to be a little rough and give it a deep clean.
- Click LVT operates with a click lock system making installation quick and easy.